The wonderful honigdesign thinks I deserve a blogger award. This really means a lot to me and it's an encouragement to keep finding the time to post when that's become a real struggle lately with my little boy keeping me insanely busy.
honigdesign has a gorgeous party dress on her blog now and she'll be giving away the pattern for it shortly. Go check it out, I promise, it's worth your time!
(Also, honigdesign, your comments are vanishing from my blog but it seems that the one I left on your post Peek-a-boo Pink disappeared too. If you read this, please, don't think I'm ignoring you, it's just the Blogger's silly trick. I really enjoy your blog and am grateful for this award!)
So, here are the award's rules:
1) Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you. 2) Share seven things about yourself. 3) Nominate ten other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know. Easy!
1) Thanks again, an awesome person indeed, and one with a stylish, inspiring blog!
2) 7 things:
- I work as a freelance translator, but have little work at the moment because of the financial crisis
- My mother tongue is Slovene
- I love everything Scandinavian (I gave my son a Swedish name) and Australian (two opposites in terms of the weather, at least)
- I love love love cooking (I guess that's obvious from my blog) and eating
- I used to collect celebrity wedding pictures
- Besides sewing and cooking, my other favourite hobby that I hope will one day become my 'day job' is writing, and you can read more about that on my other blog
- My favourite city is Paris.
3) I follow many blogs, but less than half of them are about sewing, crafting etc., the majority is about writing and stuff that has little to do with crafts, so I'll adjust the rules a bit and only pick seven blogs: